Stay up to date on all registration dates and tournament opportunities! Please note, our team registration fee has increased. Registration fees allow us to put on the best event possible.
Registration for the tournament opens based on the tournament committee’s discretions to eligible teams, e.g., men, women, youth, etc.
Interested teams must register and pay the required deposit to be considered for the tournament and full registration paid one month before the start of the tournament. HISF will notify teams of acceptance for play following registration and receipt of full payment.
Application Process and Deadlines
• Interested teams must register one month before the tournament.
• Registration may be closed sooner once the number of teams has been accepted into the tournament. Late registration may only be accepted if a registered team is unable to participate for whatsoever reasons. We will then accept the next team based on either when they registered or when they contacted us.
• Once a team registered and payment is received, we will notify the team of acceptance via email.
Location: Tournament locations are posted on the official tournament flyers.
Eligible Teams: Men, Women, & Youth
• Dates of Play: Games will be held on weekends.
• Registration deadline – The registration deadline for this event is posted on the official tournament flyers.
• Teams traveling from out of state /country will be granted early acceptance.
• Teams will be notified of their acceptance into the tournament.
• If a team is not accepted, the team will be immediately notified, and the tournament fees refunded.
• Tournament rules and regulations will be provided in a separate email once a team is registered.
• Two weeks prior to the tournament, all captains and coaches will be notified of a conference call (meeting) to go over the tournament rules and regulations and tournament procedures.
• Please Note: Upon acceptance of registration and payment of the tournament fee, refunds will not be given. Teams may petition for a refund via email to email@example.com. Tournament Committee will consider if adequate notice was given to find a replacement team and determine if any administrative expenses have been incurred.
• 3 games guaranteed
• 3 referees per game
Lodging: Need help finding a place to stay?
• Call us at +1 (336) 575-2050, +1 (336) 624-7735, +1 (973) 489-1520
“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to unite in a way that little else does. It speaks to youth in a language they understand. Sports can create hope where once there was only despair. It is more powerful than governments in breaking down racial barriers. It laughs in the face of all types of discrimination”. Nelson Mandela
Thank you for participating in this year’s tournament, see you soon!